We are seeking a Customer Service Representatives who are interested in starting their career as a Licensed Agent for the 2019 Open Enrollment season! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information regarding health insurance.
What's in it for you?
- You get paid to attend the training courses that assist with passing the exam for your license!
- All License and Exam costs are covered for you!
- Opportunity to earn some serious monthly bonuses!
- Previous agents have made $1500 - $5000+ in monthly bonuses
- Stability and advancement opportunities! The demand for healthcare insurance is only growing!
- Pick your environment in years to come! Once you obtain your license it is easy to renew. During open enrollment season, several companies are desperate to find agents who are already licensed
Location: Tempe, AZ
Pay: $12.50 during training > $16.50 once licensed!
Already Licensed Pay Rate: $18/hour
Hours: Must have flexibility to work any hours between 5:00am-8:00pm Monday-Sunday- will be selected for an 8hr shift between those hours
OEP Healthcare CSR Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of customer inquiries and complaints regarding health and welfare plans.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Written correspondence
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
OEP Healthcare CSR Qualifications:
- 2+ years of customer service or professional office experience is required and at least 1 year of experience within healthcare is preferred
- Above average written communication skills required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills