Remittance Representatives are currently needed for positions in Malvern, PA! As a Remittance Representative, you will working the accounts receivable operations and is responsible for the application of cash and denials to accounts.
These temporary-to-hire positions offer $14.50 to $15.50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Timely and accurate applications of bank deposits based on pay or remittances to customer accounts
- Application of account adjustments as required to ensure customer balances accurately reflect remittance advice
- Effectively reference contracted rates to ensure payments are in line with contracted and/or State Medicare rates
- Timely and accurate interpretation and application of denial codes to customer accounts
- Research, prepare and file Explanation of Benefits to substantiate account balances
- Reconcile transactions posted
- Process refund requests when over payments are received
- Complete basic follow up for missing information required for payment application
- Submit payer questions as needed
- Identify and bring reoccurring issues to the attention of leadership
- Follow internal processes as well as meet or exceed monthly quality and productivity standards
- Adhere to Reimbursement Standards and Expectations
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- On-site fitness center, exercise classes, health coaches, and dietitians
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription drug coverage
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and Travel accident insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Career development opportunities
- And more!
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Health Care and Call Center Experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Intermediate knowledge of emailing systems. Intermediate Computer skills such as typing, navigating internet and/or multiple windows, computerized note taking and processing in multiple internal systems. Intermediate mathematical skills.
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude, accountable, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, punctual and takes initiative to complete assigned tasks.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!