Financial Customer Service Agent
- $52,000 to $58,000 Yearly
Our client, a reputable investment company in Wilmington, DE is in search of a Trader to join their team for a direct hire opportunity! The main duty of this employee will be answering Trading and Client Services calls in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner while using multiple online platforms & performing calculations to provide excellent customer service to commercial and non-commercial clients.
Position Title: Trader
Work Shift and Days: 7:30am- 5pm EST
Position Location: Wilmington, DE 19802
- Fully on-site, no remote work
Training: extensive on-going training to ensure full comfortability on the phones with clients.
Summary: Executes trades in metals cash, futures, and forwards markets to satisfy the needs of the company, its customers and others as requested. Executes trades in accordance with the company’s trading policy, performs routine sales, services telephone support activities and research historical transaction information to assist with customer tax, estate and other questions by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes responsibilities promptly, completely, and accurately. *
- Works effectively and harmoniously with co-workers. *
- Punctual and consistent attendance. *
- All work duties must be performed in the office unless a request to perform work duties from home has been submitted to and approved at the supervisor’s discretion. *
- Presents a helpful and positive attitude to customers.
- Answer incoming Trading and Client Services calls in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner while using multiple online platforms & performing calculations. *
- Executes wholesales metals transactions at prices and terms that are advantageous to the company considering the size of the order, the customer relationship and prevailing market conditions.*
- Complies with the company’s Trading, client services, and sales policies always. *
- Available to cover “after-hours” trading function from the hours of 4:00pm to 8:00pm as needed. *
- Initiates sales calls to develop and maintain close relationships with commercial and non-commercial customers. *
- Perform Client Services’ personal appointments. Interact with customers and potential customers while evaluating their needs.
- Process credit card payments as required while following procedures for telephone recording, credit card limits, etc.*
- Works in a team environment with colleagues in other areas of the company (i.e. Trading, Operations, Security, Vault, Logistics) to assist in problem solving and compliance with company policies, audit requirements and any government or industry regulations. *
- Completes required trade tickets and supplies trade information to management. *
- Enters orders on the trade blotter and other information systems as required. *
- Reviews, and corrects errors and reports them to management. *
- Monitors current positions for each metal type and places offsetting order to effect proper trading coverage as defined in the trading policy if a purchase or sale creates a long or short position. *
- Maintains knowledge of past and present market activity, price, relationships for metals products and related markets. *
- Research transaction discrepancies and errors such as pricing, delivery and terms and initiates corrective action as needed. *
- Maintains thorough working knowledge of company’s price quotation systems such as FutureSource and Certified Coin Exchange. *
- Monitors continuously competitive pricing information and uses information to provide accurate price quotes to customers, protects company from pricing errors and updates product pricing systems in the absence of the Senior Trader. *
- Prepares daily reports for management and end of month reports for customers. *
- Enters orders on company’s proprietary order entry systems as well as correcting any errors found on the purchase and sales journal as reported by the trade settlement processor. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; proprietary inventory software; internet browsers; proprietary order processing systems and Microsoft Outlook.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; use two telephone handsets and two personal computers and peripheral equipment simultaneously; use office equipment such as copiers and facsimile machines. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsWilmington, DE
WebsiteView All Contemporary Staffing Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.