Are you a PEOPLE PERSON looking to make a career move out of retail, food & beverage or call center industries? We have the perfect opportunity to utilize those skills to learn recruiting! CSS-Tec, a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for our entry level Junior Recruiter role based out of our Media, PA office.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Recruiting qualified candidates through all available sourcing activities, including referrals, job fairs, internet searches, LinkedIn, job boards, networking, social media and other passive recruitment methods.
- Successfully analyzing client requirements against candidate qualifications, matching the best candidate with client needs.
- Conducting telephone interviews to evaluate candidates’ skills and experience against client requirements and presenting to Recruiting Director/Account Executive
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirement, geographic location, salary requirements and overall qualifications
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with candidates to maintain pipeline of qualified talent for future client needs.
- Generating leads for Account Executive.
- Proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking Systems to track performance & metrics.
- Prepping and debriefing the candidate for upcoming interviews and providing coaching and advice to the candidate throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
- Conducting follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction within the first week of their start date.
- Developing account management skills to increase client interaction to meet the client needs.
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer services skills
- Proven customer service skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals - retail and restaurant experience translates well to this position!
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results
- Ability to work flexible schedule to accommodate candidate interview times
What We Offer
- We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of its employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and free coffee and snacks!
- Training! We’ll provide the training to become an awesome Recruiter. You just need to provide the winning personality, motivation to succeed, and the willingness to learn!
- Fantastic compensation packages – competitive base salary and an aggressive/unlimited/uncapped commission plan.
- Full benefit offerings, including Medical, Dental, and Vision with employer contribution, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- CORE VALUES – Respect, Integrity, Winning Spirit, Team-Oriented, Fun, Coachable
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates buy understanding their expectations for the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture and matching the right skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers we offer the highest level of customer service and teamwork, and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible contract or direct hire employment.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.