Digital Marketing Specialist
Contemporary Staffing Solutions Reading, PA
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CSS is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:00pm with an hour lunch
Location: Reading, PA - Onsite!
Start Date: 5/3/2021
Duration: Temporary 3-6 months - could be extended longer & possibility to go permanent
- Provide communication and marketing services, especially website management, paid and unpaid social media campaigns, project management, and digital analytics reporting to company, its departments and programs, and its clients and partners.
- In collaboration with other staff members, provide digital marketing services and solutions to support the communications, marketing, and public relations needs of the company and its internal and external clients and partners.
- Design, update, and maintain websites and social media channels, programs, and external clients and partners.
- Guide and implement strategies to ensure digital marketing products, services, and overall presence meet recognized industry standards for quality and accessibility.
- Assist the agency in strengthening the brand by designing, developing, and maintaining a public-facing image that is professional, promotional, and complimentary to the business.
- Take professional pictures in a studio, provide on-site and off-site event photography, and use photo manipulation software to obtain desired results.
- Research and utilize, where appropriate and cost-effective, new and emerging technologies for websites, social media channels, audio-visual presentations, and collateral materials.
- Coordinate and manage paid and unpaid social media campaigns, programs, and external clients and partners.
- Create monthly analytics reports to support digital marketing initiatives.
- Act as the liaison to and provide project management for the partners and clients conducting campaigns with external agencies.
- Provide consultative services and production support to departmental projects. Deliver training to co-workers and/or clients in the use of computer applications.
- Assist in planning and implementing special events.
- Complete necessary documentation to ensure prompt and accurate client billing.
- Perform other job-related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication, marketing, or related field.
- Professional performance and ethical behavior in public relations in accordance with industry standards.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience (three or more years preferred) in digital marketing, including social media management and website design and maintenance.
- Experience with Mac OS required.
- Ability to consult with internal and external clients in order to assess needs and recommend solutions with regard to creating and maintaining a professional online presence for organizations and their departments and programs.
- Proficiency in the design and construction of websites and social media campaigns, including reporting on digital analytics for both. Familiarity with current and emerging digital marketing tools and practices. Experience with WordPress required.
- Proficiency in taking photos and use of photo-editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) to manipulate and optimize photos and graphics for use in digital and print materials.
- Familiarity with standards and practices to ensure that websites, social media, and other digital marketing avenues are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Proficiency in design of audio-visual programs using computer applications.
- Superior communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment is required; teaching or training abilities and experience are preferred.
- The holder of this position could be required as part of his or her duties to engage in activities that can be charged to a Medical Assistance (MA) or other state or federal healthcare program. Clearance as a provider by both the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the federal government is therefore an essential qualification for this position.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.