Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multiple job-seekers with strong Excel skills are needed for a hybrid position in Wayne, PA! As the Underwriting Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for providing support to Underwriting by qualifying accounts according to company guidelines. This long-term temporary role offers $21/HR!
Responsibilities of the Underwriting Assistant include:
- Provide support to Underwriting
- Research property locations for prior coverage and losses
- Assign occupancies to locations using established performance standards that are responsive to marketing, underwriting, retention and services goals.
- Take inbound phone calls and communicate with brokers/agencies, customers and internal departments
Requirements of the Underwriting Assistant Include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Experience in providing exceptional customer experience and handling customer escalations
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work overtime as determined by Business Needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a growing team!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!