Customer Service Representative
A friendly and professional Customer Service Representative is currently needed for a position in Wilmington, DE! As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for being customers’ first point of contact for the company. This temporary-to-hire position offers $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Building strong relationships with our clients to better understand their needs.
- Responding to customer inquiries via email or phone.
- Entering client information into company computer systems.
- Electronic filing and retrieving documents.
- Maintaining and updating customer records.
- Managing customer portfolios.
- Researching and analyzing documents.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School diploma/GED
- Proficient multitasker with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritizing, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Solid computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service experience