Seeking multiple Customer Service Supervisors for a great financial company in Fishers, IN!
These are DIRECT HIRE positions with full-time hours. Must be flexible to work 1pm-10pm shift! '
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for CSR staff selection including interviewing prospective staff and making hiring decisions
- Onboards and trains new and existing staff.
- Supervises a staff of 12 to 15 Inbound/Outbound Call Center CSRs
- Possesses the knowledge of and has mastered all facets of the job duties of the CSR I, II & III positons.
- Has the customer service skill knowledge to effectively handle escalated customer calls
- Insures reporting staff meets and maintains individual performance standards for productivity and quality
- Maintains an in-depth working knowledge of ICBM:
- Accessing and creating different workgroup views
- Managing CSR statuses and time in those statuses
- Working knowledge of dialer functionality
- Understands workgroups and skills
- Proficient at call routing and how to make basics changes in Interaction Admin
- Able to run agent activity reports in ICBM and other productivity reports within ICBM
- Stays up-to-date on HR policy and practices and is able to properly handle disciplinary actions, when and if necessary within all HR guidelines
- Oversees and approves CSR schedules and PTO requests in UltiPro
- Conducts reporting staff performance reviews, formally two times per year, and monthly for individual CSR performance feedback.
- Monitors reporting staff call quality through scheduled call recording review and side by side sessions with reporting staff.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or six (6) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three 3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience in an inside sales/service environment preferred
- Three to five (5) years of line management and telephone service management experience preferred including 3 to 5 years call/contact center, inbound/outbound telephone sales and service experience.
- Experienced in Call/Contact Center methodologies, metrics, measurements, performance benchmarks, standards of performance, etc.
- Knowledge of Call/Contact Center technologies preferred.