Collections Representative (SPOC) - Hiring During COVID-19, possible remote training to start, but must be local to Beaverton to return onsite once employees are back in the office!
Multiple Collections Representatives are needed for Direct-Hire positions in Beaverton, OR!!
These positions start at a salary range between $40,000 - $42,000/yr.
- Training Hours: M-F, 9am – 6pm (4 weeks)
- Hours after Training: M-F, sometime between 7am – 7pm; 1 rotating Saturday each month PST
Responsibilities of the Collections Representative include:
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact.
- Primarily receiving inbound calls and placing a small number of outbound calls.
- Speaking directly with customers and getting them in touch with borrowers.
- Understanding the customer's situation and being sympathetic.
- Assisting with loss mitigation and loan modification.
- Working as an account executive with a small book of business.
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- NMLS License – Training, Exam, and License Paid for by Company
- Full Benefit Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Growth Opportunities
Requirements of the Collections Representative:
- 2+ years of strong high-volume call center experience
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, HS Diploma/GED is a must-have
- Mortgage or collections would is a huge plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fraud analyst background a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Rapidly expanding company, full benefits package, generous PTO and more!