Customer Service Representative - Recent College Grads may apply!
A friendly and professional Customer Service Representative is currently needed for our client in Wilmington, DE! As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for being customers’ first point of contact for the company. This position is perfect for a 2020 college graduate who wants to get a foot in the door of one of Delaware's best companies! This role would begin remotely however would become an on-site position in the near future. Therefore the ideal candidate is local to Wilmington, DE. This position is temporary, but may become permanent, and offers $15/hr!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Building strong relationships with our clients to better understand their needs.
- Responding to customer inquiries via email or phone.
- Entering client information into company computer systems.
- Electronic filing and retrieving documents.
- Maintaining and updating customer records.
- Managing customer portfolios.
- Researching and analyzing documents.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School diploma/GED
- Proficient multitasker with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritizing, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Solid computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Full benefits package, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K plan, PTO and more!