A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in customer service is needed for a Direct-Hire Customer Service Representative position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Customer Service Rep, you will primarily be responsible for receiving and resolving telephone and e-mail inquiries using professional customer service skills and knowledge of services and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Conveying enthusiasm while communicating with customers via phone, email or other forms of communication
- Communicating across departments as necessary and in compliance with inter-departmental expectation
- Researching information using all resources to resolve inquiries or potential issues
- Documenting customer interactions and notify management of any trends
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school, with some college a plus
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficiency with general computer applications such as Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new software applications
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Handles repetitive tasks while maintaining detail orientation and customer focus
- Flexible and dependable team player
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!