Multiple friendly, organized Customer Service Representatives are needed to support an inbound/outbound call center at a mortgage company located in Moorestown, NJ! The Customer Service Representative will primarily be responsible for obtaining, performing a comprehensive review, filing, and updating the system for various documents. This role offers $16 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Verifies benefits sold is maintained.
- Verifies an acknowledged CD for all parties is obtained.
- Reviews cash needed from borrowers.
- Reviews payment information with borrowers.
- Offers customer support at various stages of the loan process.
- Takes inbound calls and makes outbound calls, as needed.
- Completes various data entry/clerical duties.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of call center experience required
- Additional customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a shift between the hours of 8 AM to 8 PM