Multiple friendly, reliable Customer Service Representatives are needed for temporary-to-hire positions in Ewing, NJ! The Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for supporting the mortgage company by assisting with customer issues via phone and providing excellent customer service to customers inquiring about their home loans.
This position offers $17 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Call Center Representatives include:
- Consults with customer in regards to their home loans.
- Acts as the voice of the mortgage company during all in-bound phone calls.
- Ensures that each customer has a pleasant experience and leaves the conversation with an answer to their questions.
- Works with all levels of mortgage servicing inquiries, including payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax, and default.
- Researches and resolves inquiries in a call center environment.
- Provides first call resolution and root cause analysis.
- Interacts with clients through telephone, email, and chats.
- Participates in a two week paid training program and meets assessment requirements throughout.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Customer Service/Call Center Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- At least 3 years of previous customer service/call center experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of problem solving in challenging situations and problem resolution skills
- Previous experience working with dialer systems in a call center environment
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, structured and complex work environment