Benefits Enrollment Representative
Multiple friendly, organized job-seekers are needed for Benefits Enrollment Representative positions in Minneapolis, MN! As the Benefits Enrollment Representative, you will be responsible for helping members through the enrollment process and making updates to their healthcare and pension plans. This role offers $16.00 an hour and has additional bonuses available for top performers!
Responsibilities of the Benefits Enrollment Representative include:
- Responds to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations in all phone, email, and instant message interactions.
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with all HIPAA, data privacy laws, and company data security requirements.
- Communicates health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions for customers.
- Understands client's plan documents and online tools to determine immediate member requests and questions.
- Maintains and documents complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner.
Requirements of the Benefits Enrollment Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required, higher education a plus
- 1-2 years of Call Center/Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to juggle multiple computer windows with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to type at least 30 words per minute
- Bilingual a plus!