Contemporary Staffing Solutions has an immediate opening for a Closing Coordinator for one of our clients in the Banking Industry. This position will be remote, however candidates need to be somewhat local to the Wilmington, DE area to pick up equipment upon starting . The hours are full-time Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
Responsibilities of the Closing Coordinator Include:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Requirements of the Closing Coordinator Include:
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of Closing experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Computer Systems
- Familiarity with closing and underwriting
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!