Customer Service Representatives are needed for positions in Fishers, IN! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage and entering data.
Pay Rate: This is a permanent role offering a starting hourly rate of $15.00
Work Shift: Must be flexible to work a 1pm - 10pm shift, M-F & 1 rotating Saturday each month 9am - 6pm
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Includes:
- Answering incoming calls, assisting customers, and fielding calls if necessary.
- Making outbound calls based on campaigns.
- Keeping non-public customer information confidential.
- Maintaining detailed customer records.
- Building customer relationships by listening to customers and providing solutions for their issues both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Taking on additional job duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 6 months of call center experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient and able to navigate Lead Management Systems
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, ever-changing team environment
- Ability to train for two weeks 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday before transitioning over to second shifts.