Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative include:
- Takes inbound calls and places outbound calls efficiently.
- Sends reminders to customers for payments.
- Follows up on collections efforts.
- Answers general questions regarding the customer loan.
- Utilizes a headset and call queue to receive calls from the command center.
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Call Center and Customer Service (F2F/phone) experience
- Experience in the Mortgage industry a plus!
- Additional collections experience preferred
- Home office with high speed internet (remote role for now, will move to on-site)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work a scheduled shift between the hours of 8 AM to 10 PM