Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a BankCard Services Specialist in Wilmington DE.
The BankCard Services Specialist will be responsible for handling a variety of routine and non-routine functions and services for Debit (Personal/Business), Credit Card, ATM, HELOC, and Prepaid (Gift) cards. The position requires the ability to investigate research and provide error resolution for disputes, potential fraudulent activity, cardholder record maintenance issues; card status maintenance issues and/or compliance concerns. Responsibilities include the following: provide stellar customer service to internal and external customers; complete production tasks (including dispute processing, lost/stolen processing, card maintenance, travel notifications, etc.) adhering to established departmental SLA's, controls, policies and procedures; handle all aspects of customer EFT/POS disputes within Regulation E and VISA guidelines; apply conditional credits, Cardholder correspondence and monitor chargebacks-in-process; serve as a subject matter expert for all Associates to provide support to branches/Call Center, including Managers with BankCard related questions and issues; investigate all disputed debit card transactions to reduce the Bank's losses; analyze requests to determine appropriate actions; mitigate fraud loss; responsible for the daily reconciliation of the BankCard general ledgers and timely processing of charge offs; process daily Card Association settlement for Debit, Credit, and Prepaid Card programs; escalate anomalies, issues and problems, such as fraudulent activity, to the department Manager and/or Operational Risk; and perform new card set-up, cardholder record maintenance, and card status maintenance.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week M-F 8:00am-5:00pm located at our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE.
· High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
· Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience or equivalent in a transaction services operation.
· Requires knowledge of Visa Operating rules and Federal regulations.
· Must have practical knowledge in Bank Card Operations as well as other Transaction Services areas that may include transaction support activities, CIS processing, research and adjustments, reconcilements, ATM, wire transfer and other support areas.
· Requires understanding of applicable government, payments networks and VISA regulations as well as retail banking products and services.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be proficient in using Windows and Microsoft software products.