Contemporary Staffing Solutions Newark, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant position in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant Include:
- Assisting with logging non-reportable complaints.
- Building, preparing, and shipping lab packs and ordering lab pack supplies.
- Answering and fielding phone calls if needed.
- Ordering supplies for the office if needed.
- Performing other related duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Career development and training opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Extraordinary technology and resources
- Competitive wages and incentive programs
- Comprehensive health insurance options
- Programs for maintaining your health and wellness
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Invoicing experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Keeps sensitive information 100% confidential
- Organized with strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!