A professional job-seeker with an upbeat attitude is needed for an Administrative Assistant position in Mount Holly, NJ! This temporary position offers $14 -16 an hour!
Our client company is a nonprofit organization that focuses on helping people with mental illnesses and disabilities by providing them with quality care. For fifty years, they have been connecting families and individuals with counseling service, addiction services, and more, making sure they achieve wellness mentally as well as physically.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
· Interacting with and assisting at-risk youth.
· Taking meeting minutes.
· Scheduling meetings and calls.
· Processing paperwork and maintaining weekly and monthly data collection.
· Coordinating staff meetings.
· Handling other related duties as needed.
· Working full-time hours, Monday through Friday, either 8:30am to 5pm or 5:30pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
· Vacation/Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Coverage
· Retirement Plan
· Opportunities for growth
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
· High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
· Prior experience in an office environment preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a friendly phone presence
· Proficient with PCs and with Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!