Administrative Assistant (Auto Insurance)
- $40,000 to $42,000 Yearly
Assistant Account Representative (Hybrid)
Our client is looking for diligent job seeker to join their team in Hunt Valley, MD! The Assistant Account Representative is responsible for obtaining accurate information and ensuring accounts are updated. This Direct-Hire opportunity is offering up to $42,000/year based on experience!
Flexibility to WORK FROM HOME Mondays & Fridays!
Responsibilities of the Assistant Account Representative include:
- Perform supportive tasks as assigned.
- Prepare various ACORD forms.
- Enter and update accounts in agency management system(Epic).
- Attach items in Epic as instructed.
- Obtain information needed to complete submissions.
- Process renewal business submissions.
- Set up files according to procedures.
- Assist in preparing insurance presentations.
- Keep centralized email boxes up to date (retail, loss runs, policies, endorsements, etc).
- Order and review motor vehicle records.
- Assist in processing Floorplan documents.
Qualifications of the Assistant Account Representative include:
- High school diploma.
- General knowledge/understanding of insurance terms and coverage.
- Willingness to expand insurance knowledge through insurance related courses.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedures. Ability to email correspondence in a professional manner.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsHunt Valley, MD
WebsiteView All Contemporary Staffing Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.