A job-seeker is needed for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in Jacksonville, FL! As the Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will primarily be responsible for organizing, reconciling, and collecting amounts due on aging reports. This temporary-to-hire position starts at $14/HR!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk include:
- Auditing paperwork, documents, rate confirmations, and portal compliance
- Maintaining a relationship with the AR team, customers, and other internal departments
- Managing the aging and past due balance on assigned products
- Working customer portals to ensure paperwork and documentation are accurate so that payment process is streamlined
- Calling customers as needed regarding invoices and past due statuses
- Researching payment status via portals, customer communication and internal verification
- Providing accurate and knowledgeable information regarding your accounts to management
- Responding to all email communication in a timely and professional manner
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Accounts Receivable and Collections experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!