Calling all Customer Service Representatives in Jacksonville, FL for a Financial Company! The ideal candidate would have excellent customer service and the ability to multi task!
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Handling inbound calls from different lines of businesses
- The ability to think like a 911 operator – quick to think and take action when needed
- Following up with customers
- The ability to work across multiple screens and databases
- The ability to use Google Maps
- Working with various departments for support
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative
- High School Diploma or GED
- Open availability including nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work second shift
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Data Entry
- Call center experience preferred
Bi Lingual Spanish and English are a plus!
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!