Multiple Mortgage Loan Processors are needed to join our Client Company for a Remote Position! As the Processor, you will primarily be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties to include reviewing loan packages for conformity to investor requirements, correcting errors, and obtaining missing information necessary for a loan decision to be made. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Processor Include:
- Managing a daily pipeline of 35 - 40 mortgage applications to client standards while ensuring that all interested parties are kept current as to the status of each loan, with a concentration on older/expiring loans and loans approaching their anticipated closing date
- Submitting complete, accurate files to Underwriting and obtain necessary conditions for approval
- Coordinating loan closings with borrower, settlement agent and any other interested party, ensuring a timely conclusion and the expected settlement date is met
- Conducting welcome call and review all new loan files for completeness and adherence to guidelines
- Ordering and following up for third party services (title, appraisal, flood, MI etc.) and required verifications (VOE, VOM, VOR etc.) as expected per client process
- Completing disclosures as required
- Working with borrowers to obtain any needed information and establish loan closing dates
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Competitive Health Benefits - including Dental and Vision
- Flexible Health Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses & More!
Requirements of the Mortgage Loan Processor Include:
- 3-5 Years related mortgage processing experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of Loan programs and compliance guidelines
- Encompass experience preferred
- Ability to run an AUS (LP or DU)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!