Job-seekers are needed for a Remote Licensed Health Insurance Agent opportunity! As the Licensed Health Insurance Agent, you will You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.This temp-to-hire position is offering $18/an HR with the opportunity to work from home.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Inputting information into Client Relationship Management (CRM) system five9/salesforce.
- Using proper utilization of tools and disposition of calls in TeleSales CRM system.
- Following a government mandated system prompted script.
- Complying with State and Federal “Do Not Call” regulations
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fun environment (which includes games, prizes, and awards!)
- Positive employee feedback
- Offer the opportunity to go permanent based on performance, which opens candidates up to comprehensive benefits, which include health insurance and competitive pay!
- Active health insurance license (Reciprocal acceptable)
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- 100% adherence to assigned schedule during the open enrollment season or as business demands) during open enrollment (October – December).
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts within the Call Center operating hours of will Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 11:00pm
- All shifts will include evenings, nights and/or weekends
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!