We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Outside Sales Representative to manage an existing protected sales territory in Wisconsin.
We call on business owners to sponsor a public relations program directed to families in their community. Our target markets are cities with less than a 50K population. We make no cold calls all sales calls are made through referrals from our existing clients. You will enjoy a high closing ratio and 80% renewal business from an established base of satisfied clients.
Successful Outside Sales Representatives with Contemporary Concepts, are self-starters with a strong work ethic and a desire to build their business in a protected territory. The desire to achieve sales success is a must. Passion for the position along with an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent interpersonal communication skills guarantees success.
Requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
• Ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week within your protected territory
• Minimum 1 year business to business outside sales experience with proven sales success and a track record of developing and maintaining a sales territory
• Longevity with previous employers a plus
• Small town background and/or strong working knowledge of small towns a plus
At Contemporary Concepts, in addition to a weekly salary, we offer an escalating scale of commissions paid on new business and many other benefits.
• $40,000 annual salary
• $20,000 annual expense allowance
• $6,000 annual car allowance
• Escalating commissions
• Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401(K) retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
Extensive field training provided to help you realize your full potential.
Contemporary Concepts, a public relations marketing firm, was founded in 1982 and is headquartered near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please include your previous compensation rate with your resume and application.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.contemporaryconcepts.org
We look forward to hearing from you!