Contemporaries is a staffing firm working closely with a technical contracting company, who provides support and other services to large government organizations. They provide health service support from a technical perspective. Clients they work with include the National institutes of Health, FDA, Inova, and many others. This is currently a small/midsize company that is rapidly growing. The company currently consists of 30+ employees, and is projected to continue to grow to 100 employees or more, in the next year and a half. They are seeking a creative Business Consultant and thought leaders with up to 5 years of experience working in diverse industries. The successful Business Consultant must be able to collaborate with CxOs to modernize business processes and information systems. The Business Consultant will gather business requirements, write user stories, design business processes, and manage organizational change.
An ideal candidate would Include some of the following attributes:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Information Technologies
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Previous Government or Government Contracting Experience
- Multiple Years of Experience In Business Consulting
- Maintain Professionalism in Any Situation
- Possess IT/Technical Knowledge