Administrative Assistant II
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $20 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Contemporaries is a staffing firm working closely with the National Institutes of Health. We are currently working with a long-term contract. The position will be called an Administrative Assistant II. Fitting candidates should be reliable, have great communication skills, have previous administrative experience, and be very professional. Candidates with recent government experience are highly encouraged to apply. This will be an onsite position.
- Front desk role
- Be the first point of contact for staff, visitors, and anyone else entering the office.
- Direct individuals to the correct area.
- Manage phones and transfer calls to the correct staff members.
- Assist staff within the office with standard administrative tasks.
- Calendar management.
- Document and data management.
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a government environment.
- Must be able to work full-time in an office.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Recent college graduates welcome.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Very organized and reliable.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?