Principal Consultant - Federal
- Expired: December 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes our core values: commit to go beyond, create a better way and collaborate to win! Our team members lead with integrity and demonstrate respect and care for our customers, their data and most importantly - each other.
At Contegix, we empower digital collaboration for a digital workforce. We offer full-stack Atlassian solutions that help organizations quickly organize, streamline, and deploy Atlassian, GitLab, DevOps, and IT solutions to hundreds or thousands of users. We are experts in SAFe, Agile, and ITSM and outpace other service providers with our iterative approach. Each of our engineers is 100% Atlassian Certified, and we are ready to help with your strategic planning and design as well as the technical engineering work. Contegix is the only Atlassian Platinum Partner that offers professional services, managed application administration, private and public cloud deployments of Server and Data Center, and award-winning application support services.
Contegix has an immediate opening for a Federal Principal Consultant. Successful candidates should have experience selling B2B professional services to Federal Government agencies (both civilian and military). This role is a business development role focused on cultivating valued partnerships at high organizational levels of government agencies and other Federal contractors and vendors. If you are results-driven, a go-getter, and ready to hit the ground running- this position is for you!
- New business development focused on growing professional services sales to large Federal organizations
- Understand Atlassian products and services on how they integrate and improve other products, meet needs of the customer, and how Atlassian, GitLab, DevOps, and IT solutions and services can create a competitive advantage for our client's business
- Identify, market to and seek to establish Contegix relationships with an assigned list of prospect partners; as well as, prospect partners you uncover through existing and new professional contacts
- Prospects will align with ideal client profile and have propensity to buy Atlassian, GitLab, DevOps, and IT solutions and products within the Contegix portfolio
- Utilize strategic consultative selling and negotiating practices to close large deals
- Maintain positive and active relationship with clients. Provide valuable touchpoint to IT and product leaders by presenting on the challenges of disparate systems, outdated toolsets, limited resources, etc. and how Contegix is providing solutions to address them
- Communicate account status regularly and escalate business concerns to Senior Leadership Team regularly. Escalate service and technical issues to Operations Leadership
- Create opportunities - target and connect with prospect partners, explore needs, and qualify opportunities. Load opportunities into the CRM pipeline tool and update status throughout lifecycle of the opportunity
- Manage opportunities - allocate resources to qualified opportunities to provide advice and propose options. Manage the sales process through closing
- Respond effectively to government RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and market research.
- Review and understand government sales and buying cycles, including government budgets.
- Understand government contracting cycles and identify key contracting vehicles to prime or sub.
- Strong understanding of proposal writing review processes, organization and capture management techniques.
- Provide leadership to our sales and business development efforts.
- Collaborate with other divisions to ensure we are growing in all our areas of expertise.
- Set clear goals. We have an amazing team that loves a challenge. Bring your industry experience to its full value and set targets that drive performance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting/professional services and/or enterprise software sales with a government vendor
- Must be effective working in a consultative sales methodology that provides business value to client
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle a variety of customer situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to recognize and recommend solutions to various challenges and technical situations
- Work requires continual attention to detail and documentation and tracking in the CRM tool
- Work requires ability to prioritize tasks and be responsive to clients and team members
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge and experience of selling Atlassian Products, GitLab, DevOps, and IT solutions and services a plus!
- Military background and/or experience a plus!
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients' needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage.
Visit our website for additional information www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
BusinessView all jobs at Contegix