- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes our core values: commit to go beyond, create a better way, collaborate to win, empowerment! Our team members lead with integrity and demonstrate respect and care for our customers, their data and most importantly – each other.
At Contegix, we empower digital collaboration for a digital workforce. We offer full-stack Atlassian solutions that help organizations quickly organize, streamline, and deploy Atlassian to hundreds or thousands of users. We are experts in SAFe, Agile, and ITSM and outpace other service providers with our iterative approach. Each of our engineers is 100% Atlassian Certified, and we are ready to help with your strategic planning and design as well as the technical engineering work. Contegix is the only Atlassian Platinum Partner that offers professional services, managed application administration, private and public cloud deployments of Server and Data Center, and award-winning application support services.
Contegix is seeking an experienced DevSecOps Specialist who has experience working across multiple environments and organizations implementing DevSecOps strategy and services, process improvement, and implementing robust and maintaining DevOps tools. The ideal candidate will have experience working across multiple Intelligence and Defense organizations, meeting with candidates and implementing requirements for multiple DevOps tools (i.e. Atlassian, Jenkins, Gitlab, and more).
- Building and deploying Docker containers, Kubernetes Orchestration, and using OpenShift
- Designing automation and code & scripting in Terraform and/or python and/or bash
- Solving technical, business, and/or process related challenges through infrastructure-as-a-service or platform-as-a-service
- Create well-written documentation and procedures and create dashboard and reports to provide transparency and visibility for the results of the strategic initiatives
- Guide the implementation teams on best practices, verify solutions specifications are being adhered to, and communicate progress
- TS Clearance or Higher with the Federal Government.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Required experience in Azure, Google Cloud and/or AWS and basic knowledge of windows and linux system administration a must.
- Experience in the insurance industry (Fed) is a plus
- Information and Cloud Security experience is a plus
- Working and integration with technology and business teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks from start to finish with sufficient technical knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
Key Position Details:
- Must maintain a clearance level – top secret or above
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage.
Visit our website for additional information www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
TechnologyView all jobs at Contegix