- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes the ability to make a difference within the organization. We treat our employees with the same commitment to “Go Beyond” in an environment of respect, collaboration and dedication to excellence.
Contegix is a strategic advisor for digital applications that improve the customer experience. As a Managed Service Provider, we specialize in Content Management Systems (CMS) like Drupal and WordPress, the Atlassian toolset, DevOps tools, and IT administration—all in the private or public cloud.
Contegix has an immediate opening for an Atlassian Consultant. The selected candidate will work across multiple environments and organizations implementing Atlassian requirements for the Atlassian Tool Suite, strategy and services, user management, and configuring add-ons and apps.
- Provides requirements analysis and gathering with multiple clients implementing the Atlassian Tool Suite.
- Identify, install, and configure add-ons and apps across Jira Software, Service Management and Confluence.
- Configure Jira Software and Service Management projects, including custom workflows, issue types, permission schemes, and more.
- Build out Confluence Spaces and pages, implementing and embedding macros in multiple confluence pages.
- Work in an agile environment across different clients and Atlassian deployments.
- Implement Groovy scripts and automations in Jira.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, or related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience using ScriptRunner and implementing Groovy Scripts for JIRA and Confluence
- Core Java, XML, JSP, SQL experience
- Basic Linux administration and Windows Server administration, including Tomcat server configuration & tuning, JVM tuning
- Hands-on Jira Service Management and Jira Software, Bitbucket, Crowd, and Confluence experience
- Ability to create simple and complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes
- Experience using/extending REST services provided by Atlassian
- Experience with Cloud migrations a plus
- Atlassian Professional Certifications Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, process implementation skills
At Contegix, we pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest minds and reward our employees with a casual work environment and an outstanding benefits package. Please visit our website www.contegix.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.