1. Supports internal and external customers in the Cable/Telco area by providing onsite technical support.
2. Trouble shoots and supports automated test stations and implements immediate repairs, while displaying exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills and top-notch customer service.
3. Installs and maintains computer equipment, performing basic networking tasks and providing end user support.
4. Resolves customer issues related to set top testing, handling all levels of product trouble shooting, which may require working with a test bench evaluating cabling, hardware and/or computer systems.
5. Identify, track, document and communicate service-related issues and outcome.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Education: 2-year degree preferably in Electronics Technician/ Technologist, Computer Science, or related discipline, certification in a technology field, or equivalent combination of formal training and work experience required.
- Experience in electronics troubleshooting/repair preferred.Experience with Windows and Linux systems, computer networks, system maintenance, and hardware and software debugging.
- D. Familiar with Telco industry including set top box theory, Cable modems, STB headend (DAC/DCNS)
- E. Functional knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio etc. as well as Internet and LAN technology.
- F. Excellent communication skills. Should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, hardworking, be a team player and able to work in a team environment.