Event Planning Assistant
Discover Contactly Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We stay on top of trends and develop our methods accordingly. We’re developing solutions that will serve and solve future challenges; we communicate constantly with our clients for greater potency; we use ideas to power advancements for our clients; our unique culture empowers our people so we know how to balance productivity, quality and cost. It’s a win-win-win really.
We are searching for a self-motivated and outgoing Event Specialist to assist our organization in delivering phenomenal events that build business relationships, generate excitement around our organization, grow sales, and amplify brand awareness. The Event Specialist will be responsible for conceptualizing event themes, preparing and managing event timelines, coordinating technical aspects, generating media interest and coverage, processing invoices, marketing, managing event staff, preparing expenditure reports, and managing risk.
Event Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing our events' calendar.
- Developing event concepts.
- Managing event budgets.
- Site selection.
- Coordinating logistical elements.
- Organizing marketing material.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Engaging with vendors and arranging security.
- Liaising with speakers and preparing speaking notes.
- Degree in Hospitality, Public Relations, or Marketing.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project management experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with strong work ethic.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Expert communication skills.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Discover Contactly