- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CGS is seeking a Database Administrator to join our team providing technical service and support to our client. Ideal candidates for this position will be able to display knowledge of and comfort with the representative job duties listed below, and be able to speak to each of the required qualifications. Candidates may receive added consideration if they have previous experience with state or local governments.
REPRESENTATIVE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Licensing and Documentation System Project Manager, Technical Lead, and personnel within the NMC to create, test and modify locally used Access databases and Excel spreadsheets used by agency personnel.
- Retrieve and present data from the System based on data requests from various sources.
- Write using Structure Query Language (SQL).
- Create, modify, and manage local Access Databases as required by the Government to support credentialing activities.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Must have two years’ experience with Oracle and SQL.
- Must be capable of writing system queries on request.
- Must be capable of using industry standard tools and programming to support the development and maintenance of web pages as required by the state government.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with records management
- Licenses, certifications, or proof of training related to Database Administration
- Experience in program or project management
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit specific needs and solve the most challenging, dynamic problems. Our team emphasizes technical expertise and an empathy to public service to provide unique top tier support for our government engagements.
This position is for full time employment as part of a contract running several years. Opportunities exist for extension or subsequent placement upon contract completion.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR
Contact Government Services, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Contact Government Services, LLC