Contact Government Services, LLC Martinsburg, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
CGS is seeking an On-Site Supervisor to join our team providing technical service and support to a large federal agency in their West Virginia location. Ideal candidates for this position will be able to display knowledge of and comfort with the representative job duties listed below, and be able to speak to each of the required qualifications. Candidates may receive added consideration if they have previous experience with the United States Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, or other large federal agency.
REPRESENTATIVE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assign work and monitor its performance within shifts or sites to assure that all contract requirements are met; that all policies and procedures are adhered to, and that all objectives are met.
- Will be responsible for keeping the Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) informed about Contractor status throughout the performance period of this task order and ensure Contractor activities are aligned with Agency Objectives.
- Meet with the Contracting Officer and COR upon request to present deliverables, discuss status, exchange information, and resolve emergent technical problems and issues.
- Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, program policies and procedures.
- Recommend process improvements that help improve accuracy and cycle time resulting in improved customer service.
- Provide weekly activity reports to the designated Government reviewer.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field.
- At least three (3) years Project Management experience
- At least two (2) years of experience working with ISO 9001 quality standards systems (QSS) or equivalent quality system.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Active Federal Security Clearance
- Previous experience with US Coast Guard or DHS
- Experience with records management
- Licenses, certifications, or proof of training related to program or project management
- Experience in program or project management
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit specific needs and solve the most challenging, dynamic problems. Our team emphasizes technical expertise and an empathy to public service to provide unique top tier support for our government engagements.
This position is for full time employment as part of a contract running several years. Opportunities exist for extension or subsequent placement upon contract completion.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR
Contact Government Services, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Contact Government Services, LLC