CGS is seeking a Law Clerk to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency. This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with Relativity 9.0 or higher version
- 2+ years legal support experience
- Trial Support Experience
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR
Contact Government Services, LLCManassas, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.