Junior eDiscovery Project Manager
Are you looking to kick-start your career in eDiscovery project management? Join our team at Contact Discovery Services as an eDiscovery Project Manager! We are seeking a motivated individual with a strong interest in the legal and technology fields, excellent organizational skills, and a passion for delivering top-notch service to our clients. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work closely with senior project managers and other team members on completing complex projects in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
- Learn and complete electronically stored information (ESI) processing and document productions in accordance with industry standards and client specifications.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients, legal teams, and vendors to ensure project requirements are met.
- Assist in the collection, processing, and review of electronic data using eDiscovery software tools.
- Maintain project documentation, including timelines, status reports, and client communications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in eDiscovery and legal technology.
- Consistently adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Additional duties assigned by manager.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or Legal Studies preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully in both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in time sensitive situations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve and communicate results to a team.
PREFERRED SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRE:
- Internship or work experience in the legal or eDiscovery field
- Familiarity with eDiscovery software platforms such as Relativity, Nuix, or similar tools
- Knowledge of digital forensics and evidence handling principles
- Understanding of data processing and document review workflows
- Professional certifications related to eDiscovery (e.g., RCA, EnCE, CEDS) are a plus
- Familiarity with scripting, programming, coding, and/or database languages (SQL, VB, HTML, Access)
Contact Discovery Services delivers best-in-class service to many Fortune 100/500 companies. Our growth is driven by investing in people and technologies, ensuring our customers have access to the highest level of customer service and the most qualified resources. Our team members are comprised of talented engineers, analysts, and project managers from all walks of life. We concentrate on engineering “outside-the-box” solutions to help organize discovery so our clients can focus on developing case strategy and leaving the heavy lifting to us. Employees are encouraged to actively participate in the development of new ideas, technology, and processes to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service. We offer competitive benefits, work schedule flexibility, and coordinate various company activities throughout the year. If you are looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR
Contact Government Services, LLCLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.