- Posted: over a month ago
A Washington, D.C. based consulting and technology firm is expanding and looking to add a new team member to assist with human resources activity.
Duties will include:
- Basic Human Resources administration support (resource onboarding paperwork, 401k, health/vision/dental setup, FSA administration)
- Onboarding and Offboarding processes
- Assistance with time tracking quality checks and approval as well as sending reports to clients on timecards.
- Setting up resources in company payroll system and collecting documents from employees/contractors.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience and characteristics:
- Self-starting, responsive, and energetic individual looking to work for a fun, dynamic, and growing company
- Experience performing required duties for organizations with 25-100 employees
- Experience functioning independently and adapting to a changing environment.
- Must be US Citizen and eligible for a Federal clearance if required.
Powered by JazzHR
Contact Government Services, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Contact Government Services, LLC