Consumers Supply Distributing, LLC Yankton, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Consumers Supply Distributing is immediately hiring Mill Operators to join our team in Sioux City, IA!
Full Benefits Available!
This position will be responsible for receiving of quality bulk ingredients, batching of ingredients according to pre- mix orders, making hand adds and mixing product and bag product according to specification.
- Ensures correct and accurate batching weight, lot numbers and sewing, according to pre- mix order.
- Will receive pre-mix ingredients, and be required to properly fill out form 8001.
- Operates pre mix equipment. Will make adjustments to equipment as needed to ensure proper weights.
- Collects and retains raw and finished samples according to SOP 5030 and 5031.
- Responsible for completion of QA report 8016 for every batch.
- Will stack finished product on pallet.
- Operate and maintain industrial forklift and hand held scan gun.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisor and coworkers.
- Report any discrepancies to Management.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Follow and comply with SOP, QA, RUPP, HACCP procedures, rules and regulations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
- Prior milling experience preferred but not required
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Prior forklift and /or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Mathematical skills
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds.
CSD offer a competitive wage and benefit package, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to your application!
In addition to our work in wholesale goods we also have developed a line of companion animal products including horse feeds, pet foods, show feeds, and pet treats. We look forward to you joining our team!
Consumers Supply Distributing, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for! Great benefits and working enviroment! State of art technology in our manufacturing plants!
We’ve been on the job serving agriculture since 1956 as the premier wholesale distributor of products and services for farmers and ranchers. We provide our retail customers with products for animal nutrition, feed ingredients, feed grade pharmaceuticals, amino acids, nutritional pre-mixes and specialty products for the livestock industry. In addition to our work in wholesale goods we also have developed a line of companion animal products including horse feeds, pet foods, show feeds, and pet treats. We look forward to you joining our team!