We’re hiring! Meet with our Recruiter on Thursday, December 12th from 9am-4pm at our branch located at 1334 Shermer Rd Northbrook, IL 60062 (Suite 225).
We are filling a Full-Time Concierge Teller position at our Northbrook branch. It’s a rewarding job and GREAT entry-level position to join our team!
As a Concierge you'll provide outstanding service, welcome our customers, and perform an array of financial transactions including deposits, processing payments, and monetary purchases. You'll also consult with our customers on ways to make their banking experience at CCU even better, including introducing them to our new Interactive Video Teller Machines (ITMs)!
Come Prepared to Shine!
- Dress for Success – Professional attire is encouraged
- Onsite interviews will be conducted
- Bring a current copy of your resume
Interview Spaces are limited - Apply online today!
Walk-ins may be accepted if time allows between applicants who apply online in advance. We’d love to meet with you!
With CCU you’ll enjoy:
An awesome culture and excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a company that believes in developing employees to their fullest potential.
CCU offers a comprehensive benefits package designed with you and your family in mind:
- Multiple plan options for medical and dental, vision coverage, tax-advantaged spending accounts, life and disability plans (including FREE basic life, short term and long-term disability), employee assistance program, tuition assistance, FREE employee-only fitness center.
- Time for rest, relaxation, volunteer activities and personal interests with time to volunteer, company paid holidays and generous PTO. In fact, you’ll start accruing PTO on your first day!
- Retirement plans – Not one, but two of them! A 401k with company matching as well as a pension plan that is fully funded by CCU provide long term financial stability.
Competitive compensation, bonus eligibility, recognition and rewards, training and development throughout employment, a culture that appreciates hard work and delivers on fun, collaboration, respect and innovation.