Ad Operations Intern - January 2023
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
- Competitor SWOT Analysis in the Ad Ops space.
- Hands on training in Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA, and Salesforce.
- Generate campaign reporting, with a focus on long-term management of campaigns
- Manage flow of sales process in JIRA and Salesforce to ensure client needs are met on a weekly basis
- Assist in strategizing and identifying new ways to maximize ad revenue.
- Currently pursuing or recently obtained a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related degree
- General Interest in Digital Media/ Online Advertising
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week Monday-Friday between 9:00AM - 6:00PM PST for the duration of the 12-week program
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Internship! School credit applicable.
- Company-wide events
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it's important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We're committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we're living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here's a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We're in the digital media space so we're mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we're a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we've committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressEl Segundo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ConsumerTrack
Get fresh Digital Ad Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!