Marketplace Operations Coordinator
ConsumerAffairs Tulsa, OK
- Posted: 24 days ago
The Marketplace Operations Coordinator manages day-to-day operational needs of ConsumerAffairs partners and their campaigns. They resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services. In this role, they should have excellent analytical skills and a motivation to find a story within the data. This role requires the ability to both understand correlation within metrics, and present those findings to stakeholders . Having a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry is a plus but not required. The goal is to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Execute affiliate and strategic partner campaigns across multiple digital properties
- Utilize data to optimize campaigns for ROI while weighing/balancing performance metrics
- Participate in process-building, with an eye on efficiency, safeguards and continuous improvement
- Work with partner managers and division leaders to formulate and deliver on strategic goals
- Utilize internal tools to build and present data reports to internal and/or external teams
- Manage tracking link creation and maintenance for campaigns
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products by providing detailed analytics on active campaigns
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers needs
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources in an effective and timely manner and demonstrate respect for others.
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience as a marketing coordinator, partner coordinator, or digital marketer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in digital marketing; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently.
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a "Let's go GRIND it out" attitude.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to to be tenacious and never settle.
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focussed on solving issues,
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possesses the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities.
(our daily GRIND)
- Responsibility creates the freedom to quickly deliver value, we make no excuses, and consistently improve results.
RESOLVE THROUGH DATA
- We make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results
INVENT WITH GRIT
- We are intellectually curious, create, take smart risks and grind out results because Fortune Favors the Bold.
NETWORK TO WIN
- We foster diversity, build trust through collaboration, close the loop, get to the bottom-line and turn debate into action and results.
DELIVER IMPACT DAILY
- We grind it out deliver important work, are efficient, have a relentless sense of urgency and drive results
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Location: Remote/ Tulsa
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
BusinessView all jobs at ConsumerAffairs