The individual who fills this position demonstrates that he or she is capable of carrying out the following roles and responsibilities:
- Perform psychosocial assessments; provide or secure needed assessments.
- Develop Individual Plans of Service with input from those who know the person the best, including family, caregivers, and friends.
- Facilitate Person-Centered Planning Meetings.
- Conducts training/in-service on the implementation of individual plans.
- Evaluate individual progress in the plan of support; coordinate the support services required by the plan of support; assist in resolving crisis situations.
- Authorize needed services.
- Enhance a spirit of gentleness in every aspect of the person's life.
- Develop and mobilize natural supports for individuals.
- Provide advocacy, guidance and/or assistance for individuals on accessing community resources and programs.
- Assist individuals in safety and financial matters.
- Maintain contact with parents and/or guardians.
- Develop and monitor person-centered plans and treatments goals.
- Assess needs and link consumers to appropriate public and private recourses.
- Coordinate services with other treatment team members.
- Maintain relationships with referral sources and other stakeholders.
- Maintain effective quality clinical records.
- Maintain a high level of productivity.
- Must be able to keep up with the latest clinical trends and information for the population being served.
- Able to see the consumer in their home or at the office.
- Must have computer skill and knowledge.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Applicant must be qualified to be a QIDP and have a state licensure as a LP, LLP, TLLP, LMSW, LLMSW, LBSW, LLBSW, SST, LPC, or LLPC.
- To see children applicant with a bachelor's degree must also have 3 years of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families or a master's degree with one year of experience.
- 18 years of age or older
- Working telephone
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Pass all regulatory checks
- Must have specialized training or one year experience in treating or working with a person who has an intellectual disability
- Obtain and maintain all required training for credentialing and licensing standards
- Must obtain all required training of Taylor Life Center/Consumer Services, Inc.
- Must obtain all required training of all contracted PIHP(S)
Consumer Services, Inc.Our mission is to empower people to navigate their journey to wellness.