We’re looking to hire a Data Software Engineer to help to further develop our analytics platform for audience and campaign data. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and building software to harness it, and will be joining a team of seasoned engineers to take that passion to the next level!
How You Can Make An Impact:
- Collaborate with other engineers to produce a robust, highly performant data pipeline including data ingestion, transformation, aggregation, and storage of data for analysis and modeling.
- Orchestrate complex workflows to accommodate a range of large-scale data sets from our clients and partners across several targeted verticals.
- Build APIs and services to expose powerful analytical capabilities to our application.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software engineering, including at least 1 year working with big data tooling
- Desired experience
- Expertise in Python, Java or an equivalent high-level language (Python strongly preferred).
- Comfort with software engineering fundamentals: including object-oriented programming, code review, unit testing, and code version-control
- Experience with the AWS platform or equivalent cloud computing stack.
- Big data processing frameworks like Apache Spark
- Domain experience and interest highly desirable in the following areas:
- Computational advertising and/or marketing technologies
- Cloud-based analytics environments (such as Qubole or DataBricks)
- Ingesting and transforming large-scale data sets (both in batch and streaming fashion)
- Workflow management tools such as Airflow, AWS Step Functions, or Oozie Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication, analysis, design, development, and collaborative problem-solving skills