Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping our customers with all of their needs and making sure to complete all tasks in a timely matter.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Consumer Legal GroupWhy Work Here?
Amazing work environment, lots of room for growth!
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Consumer Legal Group