Consumer Attorney Marketing Group is a Los Angeles, CA based advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV, radio, & digital media campaigns.
We are currently accepting applications for call center representatives who will specialize in fielding phone responses from victims of sex abuse, for the purpose of introducing callers to legal resources seeking to force accountability on individuals, businesses and industries who have participated as perpetrators and enablers. This vitally important work is not for every person, but rather empathetic individuals possessing a burden to help vulnerable persons who have fallen victim. This position is ideal for students in pursuit of psychology degrees, as well as guidance counselors, mental health clinicians, social workers, and nurses who are retired from the field or seeking additional employment. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for addressing caller questions, concerns and complaints and always keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every interaction.
During this time of Covid-19, we are doing all interviewing and training online. Loaner equipment is provided following the virtual training (1-2 weeks). However, a personal computer (laptop or desktop with webcam) is required for this initial process. You are required to have a personal laptop or desktop with webcam for this initial interview and training process.
Shifts available (to be discussed during interview):
- Business hours (onsite and/or remote) Note: remote positions may have minimum internet and security requirement(s)
- Swing or night (onsite and/or remote) Note: remote positions may have minimum internet and security requirement(s)
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner, while also attentively addressing caller questions and concerns
- Follow communication “scripts” developed by management and clients
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative goals and objectives
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Preferred work history in social work, mental health, nursing, guidance counseling, or life coaching
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding quotas
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Psychology education disciplines preferred
- LMSW, LCSW, MFT, RN, LVN certifications (active/inactive) preferred