Consumer Attorney Marketing Group, a Woodland Hills based advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective advertising campaigns, is currently accepting applications for a Report Specialist. This position will serve as a member of a top-notch team within a rapidly expanding organization that provides room for advancement and growth. We will only be considering candidates that can work daily from our Woodland Hills office.
The Report Specialist must daily exhibit 100% accuracy in data entry as well as a reasonable pace in essential duties of the position. The successful Report Specialist is enthusiastically comfortable with 10-key repetition and demonstrates strong attention to detail in all efforts of proofing their own work and that of others.
This is a great entry level position, with room to grow and learn.
Essential Job Functions:
- Request commercial air times from stations
- Enter all commercial air times into our tracking system
- Work with media buyers when stations are not airing media as ordered
- Contact stations for any necessary changes
- Pull various reports
- Keep notes on stations with clearance issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
- Professional in verbal and written communication
- Organized, able to prioritize, multi-task and be detail oriented
- Able to work successfully with deadlines