Consumer Attorney Marketing Group (CAMG) is a Los Angeles based advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV & radio campaigns is currently accepting applications for a Setup Specialist position in our call center telephone services department. This position will serve as a member of an expanding organization with plenty of room for advancement and growth.
We are seeking a full time Intake Setup Specialist to become an integral part of our team! The day-to-day focus in this role to setup and maintain new and existing accounts in our proprietary system while working with multiple internal divisions to ensure its ease of use and success. This is not a technical position.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience and/or education.
- Build intake scripts per client provide specifications
- Provide creative insight on ease of use for agents (improve call flow)
- Perform test calls by testing various phone numbers
- Identify discrepancies and collaborates for resolutions at the root cause
- Collaborate w/ internal teams to optimize campaigns performance (Media Dept., Training Team, Programmers)
- Provide creative insight to improve intake scripts per client specs/campaign type
- Multitask against completing demands
- Maintains security and confidentiality of the information being processed
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Proficient in Word and Excel, including Microsoft Office/Office 365 and ability to learn proprietary software
- Ability to cross reference multiple data sources and identify root cause of discrepancies
- Demonstrate effective time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must have a pleasant, positive, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Demonstrate a dedicated work ethic with an adaptable mentality to work in a fast paced environment
- Deadline/Result driven
- Strong detail orientation
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience in call center, data entry, quality control, or related field
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Office 365, Excel, Word)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Legal/Medical/Pharmaceutical background is a plus