Consumer Attorney Marketing Group (CAMG), an advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV & radio campaigns for the legal industry is soon to launch a 50+ Call Center in Las Vegas. To get this start-up ready, we currently accepting applications for an Call Center Manager for the upcoming launch. This position will serve as a member of a top-notch team of professionals within a rapidly expanding organization that provides room for advancement and growth.
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Call Center Department. The successful candidate will oversee 50+ employees responsible for productivity and quality of all inbound & outbound calls and associated call metrics – which includes call handling, talk time, abandonment rate and other related projects. Experience in overseeing Call Center Team Leads, Supervisors, and Assistant Managers in an inbound & outbound Call Center is a must. Additionally, the Call Center Manager will be responsible for employee’s schedules, ongoing coaching, and maintaining a positive and productive department. This position must be able to support senior management in the enforcement of policies & procedures. The candidate to be hired must have the ability to manage multiple projects, with a strong emphasis on quality and attention to detail, be a team player and be ready to perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the supervision and coordination of the day-to-day activities to ensure the quality of the team’s performance and that their production levels are meet.
- Ensure department service levels, which include but are not limited to abandonment rate, average speed of answer, are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and instills a teamwork philosophy.
- Exercise good judgment in performance of all required functions.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employee development
- Experience in delivering written and verbal warnings, in means of immediate improvement.
- Exceptional written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Provide regular feedback, technical assistance and moral support to the staff.
- Provide positive feedback and help motivate the Call Center Representatives to achieve all goals.
- Experience in instituting and incentivizing Call Center Representatives.
- Delegate workload to the Team Leads and oversee the department needs.
- Meet on a weekly basis with Team Leads & Quality Assurance and provide updated reports to management.
- Experience in coaching Team Leads, Traffic Coordinator and Quality Assurance Representative(s).
- Measure performance of employees on productivity, efficiency, & service using defined KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to build call center teams, which collaboratively work toward achieving common goals.
- Proven and effective leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to run Call Center metrics and send daily, weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Deliver on established departmental SLA’s service level expectations.
- Ability to handle conflict and provide insightful resolution with the mindset to prevent future issues.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Proven experience dealing with conflict management.
- Ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team.
- Ability to correspond to emails outside of the company (IE: Firms, clients, etc.)
- Making sure team adheres to break/lunch schedules, attendance policies, and company policies and procedures, in general.
- Communicate directly with CAMG clients regarding Call Center department matters.
- Demonstrated sales leader in outbound call center environment. Proven track record of educating, motivating, and developing a customer service / sales staff on the basic fundamentals (objection resolution and closing techniques) of completing legal documents.
- Any other duties as assigned to drive the vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by the values of this organization.
- Legal experience a plus.
- At least 5 years of call center management experience (50 or more reps) with proven leadership skills and a passion for mentoring, establishing management team, and developing personnel towards accomplishing and maintaining goals and expectations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Specifically Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Type 40+ WPM
- Impeccable organization and time management ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attentiveness to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to meet deadlines