Director of User Acquisition (Global - Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Ranked in the top 200 with a 2-year growth and listed as the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third year in a row, Consumer Acquisition by Brainlabs is a technology-enabled marketing services company that has managed over $3 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile games, apps and performance advertisers. We provide a creative studio, user acquisition services, and self-service tools for Facebook, Google and Apple social advertisers. We’ve worked with Disney, Zynga, King, Rovio, Nickelodeon, MLB, NBA, Roblox, Supercell, Yelp, Ford, Sega, Sun Basket, Next Door, Lion Studios, Glu Mobile, Jam City, Wooga, Playrix, Mobilityware, Tubi, Blue Apron, Bills.com and many others.
Consumer Acquisition by Brainlabs is an environment for creative talent that is flexible (we are a 100% remote workforce and always have been), offers variety in the creative work (no more working on the same creative project week after week), an opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in the creative space (Hollywood-trained creative talent), and the ability to work on some of the most innovative and creative brands in the world.
Think you have what it takes? Come join our team! You can find more information on us here:
- Check out our creative work
- Creative Studio Premium CA+
- Creative Studio Overview
- Managed Service Overview
Consumer Acquisition is seeking a new member of the User Acquisition team. Do you have a passion for mobile app marketing? Are you fascinated by the process of acquiring valuable users for some of the largest mobile app and game developers? Do you obsess on daily optimizations and testing? Are you fascinated by the effect of winning creative on campaign performance? Do you want to deliver performance to world-class clients while having tremendous autonomy and personal freedom? We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an analytically challenging and strategic role with a fast-growing, tech-enabled, marketing services company. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage UA client accounts through daily testing, optimization and creative updates
- Design and execute against robust learning agendas to identify winning strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with creative directors to identify new creative strategies to add to the learning agenda
- Conduct weekly/bi-weekly client calls to update the client on progress and results
- Collaborate with UA team members on a weekly basis to share best practices and successes and “successful failures” that fuel new strategies
- Develop cross-publisher strategies across Facebook, Google, Snap, TikTok and others in order to maximize client results
- Lead client QBR’s including performance results, go-forward strategy, and creative strategy and learning agenda
- Obtain client feedback directly and indirectly from sources such as NPS in order to refine our approach and deliver greater customer satisfaction
- Create relationships with and effectively leverage client stakeholders at strategic partners (Facebook, Google, Tik Tok) to create collaborative strategies that improve client performance.
- Create and develop a high-performing team fueled by clarity, empowerment, and accountability
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of work experience and 5+ years’ of recent experience in high-scale, hands-on performance marketing role with Facebook and Google AC User Acquisition
- Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV)
- Proven ability to persuade clients by creating compelling strategies and delivering value.
- High attention to detail and a proven self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Facebook Marketing Partner bid management platforms.
- Expertise in ecommerce, fintech, entertainment or mobile gaming
- Understanding of the creative development process and proven success in working with creative teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Ability to excel in matrixed teams across multiple departments
- Strong analytical skills and comfortability with data
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with proficiency in Powerpoint, Google Slides, or Keynote
Consumer Acquisition by Brainlabs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Consumer Acquisition